Combustible Gas Detector
We are placed amongst the renowned manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of a comprehensive range of Combustible Gas Detector. This gas detector is used for detecting the presence of the combustible gas. The offered gas detector provides complete status, control capability in the control room, and an estimate of remaining sensor life. It is facilitated with local alarm capability with automatic remote gas calibrator for remote alarm and fault indication. Offered Combustible Gas Detector is manufactured using advanced technology and supreme quality raw material as per the international quality standards.
- Model: XP-311 II
- Detectable gas: Combustible gas
- Detection principle: Catalytic combustion
- Gas sampling method: Automatic sampling by built-in pump
- Detection range: 0 to 100% LEL
- Indication accuracy: +-5% LEL of full scale value
- Alarm set value: 20% LEL
- Alarm methods: Buzzer sound and red lamp flashes.
- Power supply: Four AA alkaline batteries (LR6) / manganese batteries (R6P or R6PU).
- Continuous operating time: General, Approx. 10 hours and Methane, Approx. 8 hrs.
- Response time: 30 s max. (90% response).
- Operating temperature and humidity range: -20 to 50 oC and 95% RH max. (with no condensation)
- Main functions: Automatic zero adjustment for the sensor, at startup and as required.
- Dimensions: Approx. W79 x H161 x D43.5 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 480 g including batteries.
- Accessories: Soft case, AA alkaline batteries, shoulder belt, attachment (AT-2), Drain Filter (DF-112), two replacement Filter Elements.
- Optional item: 1-m gas sampling hose with Drain Filter & Sampling pipe.
- When the buzzer sounds it can be stopped by using a switch.
- The backlight can be turned ON by using a switch.
108-109, Chiranjiv Tower, 43, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India