Hot Wire Semiconductor Sensor
Price And Quantity
Detects resistance changes across the edges of platinum wire as a result of variations in thermal and electrical conductivity due to absorption of gas on the surface of a semiconductor.
- Sensitive and large variation in output at low gas concentration.
- Less initial stabilization time, more compact, more energy saving as compared with a semiconductor sensor.
- Long service life, high stability, and high durability.
- Selective sensitivity to gases（H2, CH4, C2H5OH）.
- Depends on Order Per Week
- 2-10 Week
108-109, Chiranjiv Tower, 43, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India