We are recognized as the prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide range of Portable Voc Analyzer. It is widely used to detect the concentration of heavy hydrocarbon in gas and liquid medium. Offered analyzer is manufactured with high precision by making use high quality basic material under the strict surveillance of our adroit team of professionals. Also, our precious clients can buy this Portable Voc Analyzer at marginal prices.
Designed with integral software
Interfaced to a programmable logic controller
Measures highly reactive volatile organic compounds
- VOC measurement under construction.
- Confirmation of lowering VOC before delivery.
- Inspection and check of
- architectural materials.
- Inspection and check of furniture.
- Performance check of degassing device and filter.
- Monitor test of VOC low concentration.
- Development of low VOC adhesive and paint.
- Development of low VOC adsorbent.
- Development of various chemical materials.
Electrical equipment/ Machinery
- Inspection of home electric appliances.
- Inspection of business equipments.
- Development of deodorization equipment.
- VOC measurement of car interior.
- Inspection of interior materials and parts.
- Condition check of chamber for measurement.
- Development of tires.
- Development of VOC decomposition catalyst.
- Development of VOC removal filter.
- Development of architectural materials.
Toluene, xylene, ethyl benzene, styrene
Measurement Range (measuring toluene)
|Minimum detection limit: 4ug/m3, 1ppb |
Maximum detection limit: 3700ug/m3, 1000ppb
Within :+-5% (RSD) (Toluene 70ppb)
Sample Injection Method
Direct injection by syringe (sample volume: 10ml)
5 to 35 degrees C
100V AC, 50/60Hz
240 (W) x 190 (H) x 380 (D) mm
Data analysis software (hardware requirement: Windows XP), calibration gas, 3 x syringes for sample injection, AC power cable, USB conversion cable, 8 x C alkaline dry cells.
108-109, Chiranjiv Tower, 43, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India