- Pressure Regulating Station
- Zinc Alloy
We have marked a distinct position in the market by providing a high quality range of Pressure Regulating Station. This station is used for regulating the steam pressure in different process plants and is suitable for handling very ardous service viz, coke-oven gas having peak flow rate of 20,000 NM3/hr. Very easy to install and maintain, this station is delivered after stringent quality check. The offered Pressure Regulating Station is manufactured by our professionals using quality approved raw material in compliance with international quality standards.
- Pressure Regulating Station for LPG, Natural Gas and other gases in compliance with international standards and complete with all safety features are supplied as Skid Mounted Units ready to received gas.
- Metering Skids can also be incorporated as a part of PRS in keeping with the clients requirements. Our largest references is a completely engineered skid design for handling very ardous service viz., coke-oven gas having peak flow rate of 20,000 NM3/hr.
- Typically the Systems are twin Stream System complete with Pressure Regulators / Slam Shut of Valves on each stream with automatic change over and with a provision to shut off the supplies in the event of pressure increasing beyond the set limit. We can also supply under pressure safeties in keeping with clients requirements.
- Other items include Filters, Pressure Gauges, Safety Valves and the Unit is Skid Mounted System and which only requires an inlet and outlet piping connection for it to be operational.
Outlet pressure range
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
108-109, Chiranjiv Tower, 43, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India